In pursuit of affordable aged care. Age is inevitable. What distinguishes us is how we plan for it with our aged care financial advice!
Aged Care – noun: The action of caring for aged people with care and dignity.
Wrinkles don’t hurt…. but what can be extremely painful are the wrong decisions when you or your loved ones need aged care.
- Want to stay in your own home but need some extra care?
- What does it really mean to live in a retirement village or an aged care facility?
- What are all those fees and charges and which ones will apply to you?
- Should you sell the family home or not?
- Move in with the children or a granny flat arrangement?
- What is an ACAT assessment and how is one arranged?
Aged Care financial advice is technical and for some it may be required at a time when families are under great emotional strain. Aged Care financial choices are complex, and the decisions made can impact pension entitlement, the ability to gain access to care, tax, estate planning, and the ability to afford care as well as the cost of care itself.
Your adviser needs to be an expert in both Centrelink and aged care, who can examine a range of financial strategies, short and long-term considerations, tips and traps.
We will help you understand your choices and make the right decisions for you and your family.
For more information see our Aged Care Frequently Asked Questions.
Thank you for your wonderful work for George and I. We really appreciate it. May you continue to help the aged, God Bless you.
– Maureen Done.
Please read our Aged Care Gurus News for insights and information.
Contact our team today to book your consultation,