We recognise that retirement means different things to different people. You may have carefully considered your retirement planning options and have put a plan in place some time back. However, with the costs of living increasing, have you budgeted properly?
At this stage, you need to maximise your retirement savings to fund the lifestyle you want – from an overseas trip to helping set up the grandkids. Considering retirement planning is essential, as you will need to structure your finances to make sure you receive your maximum retirement benefit.
If this sounds like you, we can help:
- Recently retired
- Wonder if you are restricted by your circumstances
- Would like to leave a legacy for future generations
- Husband or wife retired; other spouse considering retirement
- Sourcing healthcare benefits
- Lump sum trauma benefit
- Certain funds only apply to income-earners
- Considering an overseas property
- Interested in travel
Key strategies to help when you’re in retirement:
- How to fund your first choice lifestyle
- Pensions maximisation
- Managing tax issues
- Life insurance
As a very satisfied client of Julie Lockeridge I can sincerely recommend her services to any retiree seeking financial advice
Contact our friendly team to organise a consultation about your retirement planning.