We will look at where you’re at and where you want to be in your wealth journey and look for opportunities to either enhance your existing wealth accumulation plan or create a new one.
When you’re building wealth, life can be complicated. Raising a family, building a career, getting a quote for that extension or upsizing into a bigger home – the challenges and opportunities are significant. At this stage, protecting the things you care about is also critical.
The big issues you need to deal with are keeping an eye on minimising expenses, and what happens to a young family if you get hurt and cannot work.
If this sounds like you, we can help with other services including:
- Family with many growing children
- Children’s school fees
- Own a home, that needs renovation or extension
- High daily living expenses
- Married, dual income
- Children’s health expenses
- Own an investment unit
- Planning for a baby
- A single parent with children
- Parental support
- Career demands may mean relocating
- One or both high income-income and/or self-employed
- One or both part-time employed
Key strategies to help when you’re growing and protecting your wealth:
- Superannuation planning
- Risk insurance (life insurance, income protection and trauma)
- Maximising investments
- Debt management (personal and home loans)
Contact our team to make a consultation to discuss your wealth accumulation plans.